Sunday, November 20, 2011

HOLIDAYS

Hello!
It's been years since I've blogged~
Duper dead naooo, and I'm gonna make it alive! Hehhe.
Okay, had class chalet 2 days ago! :D
Had lots of fun with our class peeps!
Tonned and was super tired!
Played pokers, ugly doll and kart rider th whole night!
And used a super 'unique' way to BBQ with mark!
He's full of those 'creative' ideas ._.
Using tissues and rubbish to light up th fire and BBQ!
Guess whoever ate th food will have a tummy ache~ :p
At around 7am, we were all mad tired and sleepy.
So we took a small nap till 8, William and mark were super annoying.
Clean up and went home!
Slept at 10 all th way till 5~
I'm so gonna miss 4F... :(
When are we all gonna have another gathering after that?
When will be together as a class again?
When will be able to laugh at our classmate's nonsense again?
We will not be attending class together again...
Omg I'm so sad now..
Really gonna miss 4F lots :'(
Will miss all your laughters.
Thanks for all your memories, I love you guys! ♥
Seeya on th prom night!
Okay back to topic.
My body clock now is freaking screwed after th chalet!
Night time is like afternoon to me and afternoon is like night to me :(
Pathetic.
Anw went shopping with my mummy today!
Love shopping with her alot! ♥
Hehe, ofcourse one of th main reason is that I do not have to spend a single cent ><
Love my mummy!
Bought lots of stuffs today, like makeups!
Teehee.
But still, it's so hard to find a white heels..
Anw, my parents are going overseas tmr for a week. :(
Gonna miss them lots.. :(
Sigh
I wanna dye my hair!!
But I'm scared th result is not my ideal colour..
Gah, bye peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment