Monday, November 21, 2011

So many things that i wish you knew.

Yoyo!
Had a terrible insomnia last night.
What i meant by terrible was REALLY TERRIBLE.
Was planning to sleep early at 1 plus (fyi, 1 plus is counted early to me) and know what? I slept at 5 plus -__-
So, got a prank call by jeeyang at zhenwei at 1 plus when im preparing to sleep! :@
That two idiots dont let me sleep and once i kup th phone they call again -.-
Damn irritating i swearrrrr, unlucky me T^T
That annoying jeeyang actually asked me to talk to them till 5-.-

LIKEACRAZY?!
But ite i still slept at 5 plus, wts.
Ok so they finally let me off at 3:45!!!!
Dragged my sleeping time for 2 FREAKING HOURS.
But nvm, i tried to sleep.
Toss and turn, forced myself to sleep!
But i cant.....
So i take a look at my phone and its alr 4plus!
MAD CRAZY.
But nvm, i tried to force myself to sleep again!
*Toss and turn*
And i still failed....
Take a look at my phone again, ITS FREAKING 5:30AM.
LIKE OMG.
2 hours and still not asleep!!!
And i was supposed to sleep at 1.. T.T
I still have to wake up at 11 plus to say bye to my parents :'(
Yeah, i managed to sleep!
Poor meeeeeee.
Survived with only 5 hours of sleep today. T^T
Later in th afternoon, went to meet grace!
Went to fareast again~
Its like again! Went there for countless times alr.
Damn sian, but no choice, sg is too small.
Hmm, what did we do today.... Let me recall.
Bought nothing today and money still... fly?
What is this man.
Did our nails! :)
But im gonna do extension nails with my mama next week!!!
So abit lang fei :( But its cool!
After doing nails, went to walk around fareast~
Its like walk till siannn.
Y IS WHITE HEELS SO HARD TO FIND!?!??!
Argh. Have been searching it for days alr!
Gonna continue searching!
Wo bu xiang xing wo zhao bu dao!
And this stupid grace, make me do sth to my hair!!!
Waste my money >:
Bleh, had dinner and was alr super bored of th place!
So we bus-ed to nex! :D
Had yogurt and home! ^^
Mad tired when i got home.
Was supposed to bathe but omg i feel asleep!
Ite was forced to wake up T.T
AND NOW!
2:30 AM ALR.
TIME TO ORHORH.
Hehe, byeeeeeee! :D


Hehehe pretty cool nails. ^^




PS: 好想知道是谁.

No comments:

Post a Comment