Saturday, November 26, 2011

You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking aboutyou.

Hello people! :D
Went out these few days. Hehe.
Watched you're the apple of my eye with lisa today! ^^
Awesome movieee.
Its sad + funny!
Why ain't they together? :(
Hehe, th guy very shuai also haha.
MUST WATCH OKIE!
After th movie went to have texas for dinner!
And sogurt too^^
Long time no eat!
Finished eating and th kind me accompanied lisa to wait for bus~
Good right me!
Then went to find grace, jeeyang and jinheng!
They just finished a round a kbox and they wanted another~
So went to sing with them! :D
But its like listening to jeeyang and jinheng's concert lol ._.
We sang so little!!
And after a while owl came!
Hahahaha he's th kelvin(?) from sec 5.
He's singing damn pro can!
He sing damn nice and he knows alot of songs *clap clap*
Ended around 1030 and went home! :)
Friday
Went out with grace! :D
This stupid grace go lunch so long :@
But lucky there's still tickets for breaking dawn^^
So yeah, caught breaking dawn woohoo!
Alot ppl are watching it that day cause it just released!
But we're still able to watch it teehee.
Went cine to watch it!
Ate at graffiti cafe, its not as good as Nex's :(
Dont like, hmph!
Then, we smuggled gongcha in.
Hehe my all time favourite! *^^*
Okay, breaking dawn is awesomeeeeeee!!!
Can't wait for part 2 man!
It'll be out in november next year :(
So damn long.. T^T
Sobs.
Anw, breaking dawn is also a must watch okie!! :D
Bella's baby is so cute, with sparkling eyes!
And bella died and became a vampire :(
Really cant wait for part 2!! :@

HEE!
Dyed my hair few days back too!
Thanks saymin for accompanying me, xin ku ni le! :')
And i'm so sorry!
I woke up late :(
So, went to have our lunch first!
Went to Jack's place! :D
Ate chicken chop i think? I forgot! ><
Hehe and that mango cake!!
Woohoo, mango~
But didn't finish cause too full.. :(
Had ice cream too hehe :B
So after eating, we went hunting for salons~
Ahahaha, I'm very fussy.
I won't be able to settle down in just any kind of salons.
Walk around nex and central but im still unable to find a salon im happy with!
Hehe, omg must really thanks saymin.
Sorry for wasting your time!
So we trained to Bishan J8 as saymin wanted to give a cake to bernice and she's working there!
Went to th shop to find her but she's nowhere to be found :(
So saymin went to check and found out she changed her venue to amk hub!
So we trained to amk~
Dont like amk, really :'( *sobs
Nvm, so we went to amk hub and find th shop~
But she's still nowhere to be found ._.
Then saymin called her and she's out of amk hub!!
She was outside near th courts?
So we went around hunting for it!
AND YES.
FINALLY found her!
Passed her th cake and chat with her a little while :)
Her colleague is really scary thought :b
So went to a shop in amk where i went before!
LIKEAFINALLY.
I finally settled in a salon~ :P
And saymin acc me for so long, feel so bad :(
And yeah!
Done with my hair~
Although its not my ideal colour but okay la im still fine with it.
Th colour i want needs to get my hair bleached :(
So damaging argh.
BEFORE
AFTER
Got difference?
Th below like same :(
But nvm!
So smooth!
But only for that day :(
PS: I seriously hate being force.

No comments:

Post a Comment