Monday, December 12, 2011

Dont expect anything from me, I am afraid of disappointing people.

Hello!
Wanna blog about many things but too lazy hehe :b
So now a short post first!
Wanted to post about prom too!
Although it's quite long alr :<
Hehheh and my Genting trip!
Hohohoho, I love babies! ^.^
Bleh, I'm so bored now :(
And ohya!!
I lost my wallet ytd..
Sad ttm..
60 bucks leh
早知道 I'll spend it all on clothes
60 leh!!! Alot lor T^T
I'm broke now..
Called th police as I wanted to ask them to view th CCTVs.
Got like 3 CCTVs around th place sia!
I'm sure can know who took it.
But I'm just scared that they don't even bother to check it cause it's a small case ;(
Sobs hope it'll be found!!
And I wanna get a job and setter down quickly!
If not stay at home so bored :(
And don't even have money to shop.
Blehh, okie bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment